Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wedding Day

July 27, 2009
The day finally came!
Best day ever. Seriously, everything went so smoothly and it was absolutely perfect.


Walking out of the temple. We couldn't find the photographer, only because the temple decided to throw a fast one at us. It all worked out though.


Welcome to my side of the family.

Siblings, spouses, and children.


My cute parents.


Bridesmaids and Groomsmen

This has become my favorite picture of Kati and I. So cute.


This picture is a little more true to our personanlities. Love this one too.



Some of the bridesmaids and myself.

Abbi, Melissa, Marianne, and Mandy.



Yes we wore Chuck Taylors. And we loved it.


She is my favorite. Miss you guys.


Samantha, Rachel, Megan, Me, Kate, Alta, Chloee, and Kacey





Cutting the cake. I made it quite clear that he wasn't allowed to shove it in my face.




He looks a little hesitant, doesn't he?


First dance. :)
Dancing with my Daddy.

After the Dutch dance. Possibly the best tradition ever.
Such a great day. Thanks to everyone who made it go so smoothly. Thank you to both sets of parents for making it happen.
We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment