Thursday, November 19, 2009


I love fall.
I love fall even more when I get to see this little lady. The cutest N, and her also very cute little sister S. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of S; but here are some of N.


When I first started taking pictures she was so happy and went along with it.


Then I caught her while she was coloring the Princesses (which were covered in glitter; and by the end so was she)

And this is definitely my favorite. She looked at me and said "I don't want you to take pictures of me," and this is that exact moment. Best facial ever.


This is one Kate took. I just stole it. :)



While Papa Ted was out raking the leaves, N decided she needed to be outside with him. This is where she ended up. (Can you spot the child?)




The trampoline was covered in leaves; but that didn't stop her.



This was my favorite. She kept running around the trampoline, which was slippery from the condensation on the leaves; and would slip and fall; she loved it. Continued to run around.

She's the cutest; and I miss all of you all ready. J and I told N that when she comes back to see JW that we'll take her sledding and I don't think I've ever seen a child so excited.
So, to say the least, we're looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment