Wednesday, December 29, 2010

adventure with the Jells

Noelle and I went on a little adventure to the Gateway today to see Tangled.
She is the funniest kid.
First, we are driving down to the mall and there were cement trucks in front of us, those ones that spin as they drive, you know? Well, Noelle points out the truck and says to me,
"Do you know what are in those?"
"Yes, it's cement."
"No, it's cinnamon."
"Cinnamon?"
"Yes, cinnamon to keep the bricks together."
Cinnamon. Well okay.
Then we get to the movie theater and we get up to the ticket counter and she holds out her hand. In it was 27 cents.
She said "Here. To help pay for the movie."
CUTEST THING EVER.
Tender moment.
I asked her after the movie if she liked it, and she said yes. Even though she spent most of the movie either with her head in my chest, or hiding behind her coat.
I think it scared her a little bit.
But I would definitely recommend it.
It's a very cute Disney movie.

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed and a blew a snot bubble. Too funny. Love that kid.

    ReplyDelete