Monday, October 31, 2011

birthday weekend

So, I turned 22 on Friday. 
22 feels so old.
21 is still young and care-free, but 22 is like okay, get over it, time to be a grown-up.
I don't want to be a grown up.

John spoiled me as always.
This was my gift.
 This is what I looked like when I opened it.
Yes.
He put rocks in my gift.
 And an iPod underneath those rocks. It had it wrapped in styrofoam to protect it from the rocks; they were merely a ploy.
Friday night we went to Tucano's with Daniel, Mandy, and Laird.
Laird was late so he missed out on pictures.


 After dinner we went and carved pumpkins.
Something I've been wanting to do for weeks!

Sunday night we had dinner at my parents' house.
This is me conducting the birthday song.
Another great birthday.
Even though I feel super old.

1 comment:

  1. If you feel old at 22 what does that mean for me when I turn 31 in 2 months!

    ReplyDelete