I stole this idea from one lovely, Mel Nash...Baucom. You should go read her list too, it's a good one.
If I were to write a letter to myself in high school, here are some of the things I would say.
1. Take your AP classes seriously, free college credit is so worth it.
2. Don't give up on dance, you're really good at it.
3. Stop being so hard on yourself, you are beautiful.
4. Transfer out of Jason Thomas' math classes, he knows nothing but how to put functions into a calculator.
5. Be nice. You'll feel awful when people tell you, you used to be a "mean girl".
6. Suicide isn't the answer, stop thinking about it.
7. Boys do like you, despite what you think.
8. Ask boys to dances!
9. Maybe don't do Madrigals senior year. But make friends with the people in madrigals.
10. The Grub is not your life.
11. Take advantage of your free time, and the lack of responsibility.
12. Being popular isn't the most important thing in the world, shoot for quality girlfriends. Keep your three best friends close.
13. Run for Historian, we both know you love taking pictures.
14. Enjoy your summer in Bear Lake, it will be your most memorable time with your Dad.
15. Have fun, high school doesn't matter once you're not there anymore.
Thanks Mel for the idea. Oh, and Go Rams!