Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter

Easter Sunday is always a great time.
Not only do we get to spend time with the families, but it is a sure sign that Spring has arrived.
I love everything about it.
 
This year we spent Easter with both families.

The Roos girls! Minus Rach.
We started out at the Grow's, where our family has grown to over 40 people. Good thing we have Dave and Morgan who let us come in and literally, take over, their house.
It was the first time in a long time that we have had a Grow family dinner, and they are always a good time. We got to catch up with my cousin, who is getting married in June. I love weddings, and I love hearing about the planning, so she was probably sick of all of my questions by the end of the night.
Sorry SG.
 

The Church put out a video entitled "Because of Him", which I showed John on Easter. I loved it. I love that it was modern, and that it was very simple, yet very complex. The overall message was that because of Christ, we are able to do all things in life. Because of Him, I get to spend eternity with this goof ball, and the rest of my family. I'll take it!

 I always make John take pictures with my on different holidays, and usually I think he hates it. Kate decided to jump in on this one, and it turned out being my favorite picture of the day. Us and our sister wife. NBD.
 

She's pretty much my BFF.
After the Grow's, we went up to the in-laws to spend some time with John's parents and siblings. Patty does an Easter egg hunt every year, and even though the youngest sibling is 20, all of them turn into little kids, and get so into the hunt. It doesn't hurt that she puts money in all of the eggs. And that there is that one special egg with a ten dollar bill in it. It's great.

 
She helped herself to one of David's peeps.
I asked her if she liked it, and she gave me this face.
 
How cute is this face!?
I guess you could say that I take a lot of pictures of Olivia. I just really like her, like a lot. And I love that she legitimately knows who I am, and is excited when I see her. She doesn't know many names, but she definitely knows Emma. She's always so happy to see me, I just love it.
It was fun to see her get so excited about the eggs, and more excited about the toys that were in the eggs. 

I am beyond excited for warmer weather, and more outdoor family adventures. This is definitely my favorite time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment