Monday, September 14, 2015

Six Months.


 Miss Ruby is already six months old. She spends a lot of time on her belly, but she hasn't quite figured out how to prop herself up on all fours. She got her first stomach bug, and we spent three days with all three of us throwing up. There's a moment in life when you realize you've reached official #momstatus and that is when you wake up at 3AM with your infant throwing up on you, and you don't do anything about it; you just let it happen. Dark times at our house, I'm telling you. 
My sister Kati took Ruby to her first Kindermusik class. She was apparently very intrigued, but, she pooped like 10 minutes into the class and was the uncomfortable stinky kid the rest of the time. I'm sure it was awkward because when this kid poops, you know it. Her whole face goes bright red, and she stops breathing. There's no denying it. 

Probably some of my favorite photos were taken on Labor Day. Thanks to Kate for capturing them.

We got another four generation picture! And this one is actually really cute, yay! 

The miss finally sleeps in her own crib, in her own room! (!!) It took four days of tough love, if you will, but we did it. I think it was harder for John and I than it was for her, but we are to the point where she sleeps all night, and she's not in my bed anymore, which means I get to actually sleep.  Definitely not a bad thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment