Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I have an itch..

No, not a baby itch.
An itch to get away. To have it FINALLY be time for the wedding, and to have all the stress of planning just melt away.
Also, to see all my family. I really miss you Albertsen clan. I stalk you regularly and it doesn't make it any easier. I'm going to soak up the two days I have with you.
I'm definitely ready for vacation; ready to quit being a bridezilla (which I should probably apologize publicly for...sorry family. And John)
Everything has definitely caught up to me.
I've been sick for about 2 weeks now, and I've never been so nauseated in my life. Finally went to the doctor and they perscribed pills and the whole deal and then I get a voicemail yesterday...I call back the clinic and what do they tell me? My test results came back and they found E-Coli in my system. No wonder I've wanted to vomit for so long now. They say it's nothing to worry about but I'm on day 3 of 5 of my pills and still feel like poop.
Like I said...I have an itch to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment