Friday, September 4, 2009

it's the most wonderful time of the year

UTAH FOOTBALL SEASON!!
It's back, and I love life.
The first game was last night against Utah State. I have to say, not the best display of Utah football, and USU had me scared for a minute. (After one of their players took the ball from one side of the field to the other side for a touchdown in one run. Eek.) It was a fun game. Even though I haven't felt that fantastic, I thoroughly enjoyed the return of the best season of the year.

Kate and I before the game. I like the front of the MUSS shirts this year. I think the back is a cop-out. Oh well. Love that they're underamour though.

This is how John stayed occupied while I was at the game. He opted out of going to the games with me, seeing as the MUSS guest pass would have costed us $90, and he's not even that in to football, or sports for that matter. If you look at the bottom of both of the pictures, you'll see a hummer made out of knex. Yes, he built that. I hope our children get his creativity.

2 comments: