Friday, February 26, 2010

what we've been up to

John and I went to the Monster Truck Rally over the weekend of Valentine's Day.
(I'm a good wife, I know.)
I really didn't want to go, but John was so excited when he saw the commercial, so I decided I would take him.

I think this picture is awful, but John loves it...so there ya go.

This is the whole reason we had to go to this.
"BUT GRAVEDIGGER IS BACK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOUR YEARS!!!"
Direct quote from John.
Explains itself.

We had Dust, Tace and the kids come along.
The kids LOVED it, which made it a little more worth while.
And I love this hat.

This is the one part that I LOVED.
The Motocross.

Riley went through the temple. It was the first time I'd been since my wedding. (Whoops). It was good to go, and it was good to see Riley go through.
I think it's safe to say Dad was pretty excited. Mom was a mess, tears all over the place. But Dad is so excited for Riley to go on the mish.

Mom was taking the picture, or else she would have been in it also. :)


David left pretty fast. I think it was a little hard on everyone, but it's good that he went back out. It was the first time that I had ever witnessed a setting apart of a missionary, pretty cool experience. Get to experience it again in about 5 weeks. Eek.
The Lawrence boys can't be serious.




Last but not least I want to say a big
CONGRATULATIONS
to Elliot who was named Lacrosse Magazine's pre-season Player of the Year for his division. Pretty large award, national recognition!
From what I hear he's quite the celebrity down in PTown.
I'm one proud cousin.
Good work Ells.

This is the interview that was TrueBlue. I don't know how to post a YouTube video in here, so here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTwcnHGRgdg

No comments:

Post a Comment