Saturday, June 11, 2011

confession

my name is emily lawrence and I'm a shoe-a-holic.
Guys, I have a really bad obsession.
I've needed jeans so badly, because of holes in un-appealing areas.
And in the process of finding new jeans I bought...
SEVEN
pairs of shoes.
That's not a joke.
I got two new pairs of flip flops, a pair of new blue wedges, black flats, pink flats, brown pumps and yellow pumps.
In my defense, the flip flops, wedges, and black flats were BOGO, so we only spent 36 dollars on those. The yellow pumps were purchased for Mel's wedding (which I also bought a new dress for...whoops) and Charlotte Russe was having buy one get one for $10, so I got brown pumps. My brown pumps have duct tape on them, it was time for new ones. And the pink flats...they were just cute, and were only 12 bucks. So overall, I spent under $100. For seven pairs of shoes. Not bad, right? Ha. I have a problem. But, it's hard to not be attracted to shoes, because they always fit. And recently, it's hard to find anything else cute (and that covers) that fits.
But the good news, I found two new pairs of jeans! Plato's closet is also my new obsession. I got two brand-freaking-new pairs of jeans. One pair from Charlotte Russe for 20 bucks, and a pair from Banana Republic for 25. Two pairs for 45 dollars! I have never spent that little on jeans, but I freaking love how they look and how they fit.
Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. Man, I wish we had the same shoe size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no such thing as an obsession with shoes being a BAD thing. After reading this I think I need to go buy some new shoes. ;)

    ReplyDelete