Wednesday, June 29, 2011

M&B Wedding

Well, my little Mel Nash is married. Still kind of weird!
Her wedding was beautiful, and of course she had everything planned out when we got there to set up, all down to one list. So her.
Bryan is a goof. Love it.
Mandy, Lauren, Liz, Marianne, Me.
It was extremely windy.
Liz, Lauren, Rachel, Rachel, Mel, Maria, Melissa, Marianne, Me, Mandy
Love all of these girls.
My two favorites.
So tender!
B: "I have the greatest friends in the world. Melissa's are alright."
M: Smacks him. "That is a lie! You are great."

The Point really is so gorgeous. The day went off without a hitch (in my opinion, but I also didn't plan it) and I got lots of pictures which is always good. :)
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Baucom.

1 comment:

  1. Emmmmmmma! I loooooove this! Sooo darling. And I love all the pictures you took! Maybe I could get a CD of them sometime? And I wanna/NEED to see your place!

    ReplyDelete