Monday, April 9, 2012

happy easter!

Okay, I'm a day late, but oh well!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter because we enjoyed ours!
Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs with our other half.
This is what I did with our eggs! Mandy pulled out her cricut and we put vinyl on them before we dyed them.
If you would like to read more, or see more pictures, you can go here.

Yesterday, we went to church, of course!
Then we headed over the Grow's, and sampled food there.
Uncle Steve was once again in town, and he had cooked, so he said I had to eat there.
But we only sampled because afterward we went to the Lawrence's where we had a full lamb dinner, and we even had an Easter egg hunt! Don't worry, there were only four of us and we are 19, 22, and 25.
No big deal.
It was a great holiday. 

I watched this Mormon Message yesterday morning. It reminded me what Easter is all about. So I thought I'd share it with you.


2 comments: