Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Broozer's Birthday



Broozer is 23!
I can't even believe that he has already been home from his mission for 2 whole years.
On his actual birthday, March 4, we went out to dinner to celebrate with him, Mom, and Dad. He chose to go to Red Robin, so that's where we went, and I wasn't disappointed because I made him share his mud pie with me. So yummy!

For his birthday Riley asked for a wife, so that is what Mom got him.
Mom asked John to go out to the car and get Riley's gift, and told him that it required some assembly. So John went and did that while she kept Riley's attention and I took photos. This is his reaction when he saw John walk into the front room with his gift.
            
A wife! Minus her face. We all laughed, thought it was pretty clever, as did he, so it was all in good fun.
    

The following Sunday we celebrated his birthday officially, with some good old fashioned mint chocolate chip ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. His favorite. And mind. 
I have a video that I took of the family singing happy birthday to him, but really it is just John singing, and he is singing as terribly as he can, while Riley just sits there and stares at him. Absolutely hilarious. 

    
We love this kid, and we are always glad to have him around. He works a lot, but it's always a good time when he's around.

No comments:

Post a Comment