Wednesday, June 24, 2009

new additions


I love new babies.
I love them even more when I can enjoy them all I want, but I don't have to take them home with me.
We have two new additions to the family, baby Roos and baby Albertsen.
Saturday, at about 5:30 in the AM, Ben and Amy's little girl was delivered, and she is so beautiful. If you know Ben, it's crazy to even picture him as a Father, but he is so cute with her, and definitely appreciates her. It's so fun to watch.
Also, today, Rachel is being induced so we will have a new baby Albertsen here soon! I'm sad that I don't get to see her right off the bat, with them living in AZ. But I'm so excited to meet her when they come up for the wedding! (33 DAYS! ...But whose counting?) And who knows, maybe John and I will have to take a spontaneous trip down there this weekend ;)
Kati and I went and visited Amy and Baby Cassidy in the hospital on sunday, and luckily Ben had Dad's camera so we were able to be the "camera whores" (As Ben puts it) that we like to be. Here are some pictures!







One excited Auntie Em.
ALSO. Today is Mom's birthday.
So...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.
Love you more than you will ever understand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment