Wednesday, December 9, 2009

okay so I must say...I wrote that last post in the heat of the moment. May have been a little extreme. Sorry if I offended anyone, that is truly not my intention. Ever.
on to happier moments..
Christmas is 16 days away.
Haven't done any shopping, except for John.
I have quite the surprise headed his way and he's freaking out because he knows I have a secret but there is no way I am telling him until I give him his gift.
LOVE IT.
Other than that, I haven't done anything. I need a present for my parents...either combined or separate...and then two for the Grow cousin exchange. Adam and Cali, for those of you who know them, I'm ready to take any suggestions.
And then we have the Lawrence gift exchange. We don't know what to get for the two we have for that either.
Pretty much we're donezo. 16 days. Eek!
This weekend we're going to see A Christmas Carol at Hale Centre Theater, and I'm SO stoked. I've always wanted to go, but have never been. So that will be exciting.
Next week is finals and after Tuesday I can finally enjoy the season!
SO READY.

No comments:

Post a Comment