Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ammmurrricuuuh

Did you know that the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! Well, it is. And this year didn't disappoint. It was definitely more laid back than usual, but I enjoyed it.
John and I spent the day at home because he was feeling sick (probably the 5 hamburger patties and 1 hot dog he ate the night before), we ate lunch together, and later went to a BBQ at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. A Grow favorite.
Isn't she the cutest little American flag ever?
I don't even know where this wagon came from. But the kid loved it. And loved Elliot. I'm pretty sure that's who he was looking at when I took this.
Myself and little A.
My cute husband.
So us. So great.

Me and Sissy.
I love fireworks. But not when they're going off at 1AM (and sound like they're in my house) and I'm trying to sleep so I can get up for work the next morning.
Living across the street from Sugarhouse made this even worse. But I may say, it was nice to just walk across the street to the park.
It's just Jenny. I really don't know.
I hope everyone enjoyed their fourth like we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment