Friday, March 26, 2010

ladies night

My friends decided that we're sick of promising to hang out with each other and then it never happening. So we came to the conclusion that we are going to have a girls night once a month, on the same Friday every month, so everyone knows when it is, and doesn't plan anything instead of it.
Of course our first one was kind of a bust. Of the eight girls that were included in this planning, four showed up to dinner. It may be interesting to see what happens with this new tradition.
Anyway, we went to Noodles and Company, and caught up just the four of us, and then we didn't know what to do. We have a slight kink put into our plans, so we were just flying by the seat of our pants.
It was Kensie's birthday the week prior to this night, and I had yet to see her apartment; so I suggested that. Abbi called Kensie and we were on our way. I must say that I love their apartment, especially the way it is decorated. You can see in the first picture that there are Vinyl Records on the wall, I think that's pretty cool. I need to figure out something to do with my house. All I have are pictures, which I love, don't get me wrong, but I want something original.

I saw this girl three weekends in a row. That's a record for us during the school semester. I can't wait until summer, and we can once again run errands together.

Love these three.
Abbi, Andrea, and Kensie.

No comments:

Post a Comment