Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the hole of jackson and love day

A while back, John and I were invited to go to Jackson Hole with Laird on his annual family weekend trip. We gladly accepted, and went up this last weekend. We left Friday afternoon and came back Sunday night; it was quick, but it was so worth it!
We spent the weekend hanging out, eating a lot, window shopping, and actually shopping. Laird drank his weight in soda while we were there, but it's okay because it was in mourning of losing the one and only, the legend, Jerry Sloan.
We're torn Jazz fans. It's hard to see the team without Jerry. It will be interesting to see where life takes the Jazz.
The first picture with an animal. After this picture we were told we had to take a picture with every animal we saw. There were lots.
Think John could carve this? I do. I just don't know where we get a stump that large.
Laird told J to dip me...he then attempted to lick my face while doing-so. This is the result.
Infamous arch photo.
Add the one and only LSwens.
Yeah...words can not describe.

Just a picture I took on the way home.
We took a wrong turn and ended up going through Bear Lake.
Yes, I know this is crooked. I saw the store and DIED. I had to pull over and snap a shot.
Such a fun trip! It was so nice to be out of the city, even if it was only for a weekend.
THANKS LAIRD!
******
As everyone is aware...yesterday was Valentine's day. John and I both had to work all day, and I had class last night, a class that my teacher told us would be "advisable" to attend. So we didn't really have any time to anything.
J brought home these pretty flowers, and also cooked dinner after I got out of class, and we watched the movie Valentine's day. I wish we had more time to spend together, but oh well. You do with what you have.
These are my gifts from John for the day of love.
I own these pumps...the heels are DESTROYED by Rufus, so John bought me new ones.
And these cute rain boots! Classic YELLOW. With a zipper on the back.
I've also decided that I'm going to start keeping my shoes in the boxes because of a certain animal who thinks he can chew anything he wants. *cough*RUFUS*cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment