Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who I Am

I stole this idea from the one and only Mandy.
Thanks for the cute idea, lady. :)
I am...emily lawrence
I want...a house of my own
I have...the most amazing husband
I wish...I enjoyed running
I hate...math
I fear...postpartom depression
I search...news websites constantly
I wonder...what life will be like in the future
I regret...not being more serious about academics in high school
I love...my family
I ache...all over
I always...hit the snooze at least twice
I usually...wear a jacket at all times
I am not...5'6 and never will be
I dance...to music in the grocery store
I sing...any time I can
I never...floss
I sometimes...miss my brother
I cry...for no reason at all
I am not always...the best at telling stories
I lose...pens
I am confused...by people's behavior
I need...a vacation with my John
I should...be at the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment