Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Many questions in life, however, including some related to same-gender attractions, must await a future answer, even in the next life. Until then, the truth is, God loves all his children"
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf

He then went on to say that we should all love all of God's children also, but I don't have that exact quote.

Thank you President Uchtdorf, this is my thinking exactly and I needed so badly to hear it said.
I love everyone around me - gay or straight, black or white, male or female. The way you live your life is not going to change the fact that I love you all, and I am always there for anyone who is willing to ask.
Don't you forget it.

1 comment:

  1. "Until then, the truth is, God loves all his children, and because he loves us, we can trust him and keep his commandments."

    ReplyDelete