Thursday, November 4, 2010

the winds of change are here, and I'm hating them.
Please go away.
I've lost one of my best friends.
Going from talking every day to not talking at all isn't normal.
I know the reason it's changed, but I'm scared to say something.
The reason isn't going anywhere so I'm afraid I've lost them forever.
Pathetic, I know, but I cry about this a lot.
Other friends are going through hard times, and I wish I could fix it for them. I wish i knew the answer to this loaded question that has been pushing down on them forever.
Why can't everyone just get along and be happy.
One thing I have learned from this...I have the best parents in the world.
They have always supported me in everything, and let me be my own person.
I owe you everything for that.

Sorry to be such a Debbie-Downer.
It's been one of those weeks.
John thinks he did something every time he finds me crying in our bed.
He just wants me to be happy. What a fantastic person he is.
I think he also wishes that I would realize I can't do anything about these things, it's just life.
Life isn't fair.
I wish it were.

No comments:

Post a Comment